Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fancy Pants?

I don't think I have any fancy pants.


Curse you, radio.


The voice of Skeletor on He-Man was pure insanity. I'm more intimidated by my own bowel movements.


I mean, what if you were blind? Wouldn't you find it odd that He-Man regularly beat the crap out of a clearly senile old man?


Anyway, if you can only listen to something, and not see it, it changes so much.


That's part of the reason that the baseball legends of the 1920's & 30's loom so large, because they were brought to life by the old radio sportscasters. We never saw them except in still images (unless you lived in one of the eight cities that had baseball in that time, in which case nothing was going to impress you anyhow), and by then we already imagined them as Yetis and Yak-men and whatnot.


I'm really tired right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm not making sense.


Finally, behold!




Bring me He-Man! Or change me. Use the special talc I got from Luby's that smells like powdered sugar.
All for now.

No comments: